BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Followers

Monday, January 18, 2010

WHAT IS FUTURE?

What is future? What will you become in future? Everything was so damn different as the time pass by. There is one point, one moment that I do not know when and I just feel different. When I told my bff that I felt that I was changing to someone else which I felt that it was not me, she just said everybody did. I was confused. Why did I became like this. I really do not like it. It taste awful. Let the gone be by gone and let the future lead you to what you will become..heh. I am a person who always think about others feeling towards what I acted. I care about what they think of me. Honestly, it really disturbed me especially when I did something that I think it was not good to be perform. Now, it become so damn hard for me because I feel numb and do not know what to do. I feel awkward about my life. Now I really looking forward for the future and I wish it will become more pleased with me. I just want my life to be like I used to be. I need my happy soul, my laughter, my truly zany attitude, the one that accept people no matter who they are, the one that smile a lot and never feel bad about her life. I need her, so damn need. So I am wishing for the future to treat me well. Guide me please to be a good citizen, a good friend, a good neighbour, a great cousin, a good nephew, a great sister and a superb daughter.

0 manusia nak cakap mende kat aku:

siapa itu???

BLOGGERS