The moment when we see each other
The moment when you grab my hand and talk to me
The moment when I know that someone still looks at me as a friend
The moment you tell me that you will always be with me
The moment that you agree about everything I said
The moment that I had to agree to all your madness
The moment that you said I am your world

And because of that moments we are still here
Breathing and holding each others hands
Saying how important we are to each other

And for the sake of our friendship I always wish the best for both of us
And thinking about how long this relationship goes shows how special we are to each other
And thinking about how hard for me to see you
It almost breaks my heart to pieces

And here
I am wishing for the best for you
For every pain you have
For everything that you had gone through
And I want you to know that I will always be here for you
For my heart will always have you
For now and ever


To my only bestest friend Hidayah





0 comments:

Labels

Archive